About her podcast, Tavia explains, “this podcast focuses on connecting real people with expert advice to achieve a healthier lifestyle and live a more fulfilling and abundant life.” Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/XeY6h7kpTaQ Tavia continued, “I was inspired to start this journey after struggling many years of chronic pain, women issues, migraines, and overall […]
Neena R. Speer Announces Trademark That Thursdays Summit: Breaking The 1.8% Black In IP Law Ceiling Inaugural Virtual Online Summit Neena R. Speer Law Firm, LLC will be hosting a free two-day summit featuring all Black intellectual property (IP) lawyers discussing how to break the 1.8% Black in IP law ceiling and increase diversity in […]
In both the UK and the US there is only a 20% chance of a company lasting until its 5th year in business. Looked at with a different perspective that is an 80% failure rate. What’s worse is, there is a 96% failure rate for businesses hoping to reach the 10-year mark. So clearly, obtaining […]
iHeart Realty LLC in San Antonio, Texas proudly welcomes Timikah Williams Licensed Realtor as their new broker assistant. With this new addition, iHeart Realty LLC, a highly a reputed property management company aims to grow their business even more.
Founder Dr. Cali Estes, The Addictions Coach, announced The Addictions Academy is proud to reveal a recent partnership with acclaimed Denver Broncos wide receiver Vance Johnson to head up their Christian Addiction Recovery Coaching Program.