- Newspaper headlines: PM ‘must think again’ on rules, and 1m jabs ‘push’
- Frankie Morris: Three arrested after teen's disappearance
- Santander banking services working again after day of technical problems
- Property in Wales: Buying a home 'unachievable' for many
- Andy Murray chooses to miss French Open
- Covid: Plea to get the jab in variant hotspot areas
- Chelsea 0-1 Leicester: Foxes lift FA Cup for first time after Youri Tielemans stunner
- Thousands protest in London over Israel-Gaza violence
- Covid contracts: Priti Patel accused of lobbying for face mask firm
- Ambleside Council puts through 11 new planning applications
- Asda, Tesco, Iceland and Morrisons among supermarkets urgently recalling products
- Call for longer school days as part of £13.5bn education recovery package
- 10 appeals Cumbria Police need your help with across the county
- A&E admissions increase at Morecambe Bay hospitals trust
- Wordsworth Grasmere prepares to open new museum at Dove Cottage
by David Birchall
Corona Virus, Lock Downs, Controls and Opportunities.
The Old Normal we had become used to and in some ways comfortable with, was far from purity and light, and if there is no return to that “normal” many will not regret its passing. Let’s take a little step back to take stock. Covid 19 is one of those so called once in a hundred years events like Influenza was back in the early 20th century. At least that is what we are told, but I have to wonder if this is going to be an ongoing part of any ‘new norm’ as the weeks and months pass by.
Dean Coulson B.S.c
Master the Warrior Within
Martial Artist of over 30 years Dean Coulson, created “Master The Warrior Within” to help men learn how to remove fears and express who they really are and give them the tools and resources to thrive in all areas of their life……Read More
Michael Heppell, the author of “How to be Brilliant”; “Five Star Service: How to deliver exceptional customer service”; and The Edge: How the Best Get Better”, among other titles had a runaway start to the launch of the new book. Click the link above to read more.
Executive Chef, Gareth Pugh Opens St Anne’s Bakery Haverthwaite UK, Providing Fine Quality Bakery Products and Outside Catering.
St Anne’s Bakery is finally open to provide professional Bakery and Catering services to local residents of the Haverthwaite Township in South Lakeland Cumbria UK. Read More..
Business Owners across the UK eagerly anticipate the ‘All Clear’ to begin trading again. However, millions of other businesses including competitors will be waiting for the same starting gun to go Bang! How Do These Businesses Differentiate Effectively? Read More
David Birchall, Author and Digital Media Consultant Says, “Gone Is The Normality We Knew: It’s Time To Re-frame and Write The New Norm”
“Paradigm Shifts can be Born Out of Seismic Events! Corona Virus Is Seismic! Isolation and Lock Down gives time to think. Old Norm Gone, opportunity to think about the Norm we lived in, how we can rewrite it. What should the New Normality look like“
Tim Butler FRICS
Author and Chartered Surveyor Tim Butler FRICS Hits Three Amazon Best Seller Lists with “Stoned“ The Essential Pocket Guide to Living In, Maintaining, Renovating and Conserving Old Stone Properties
We Must Step Up to Meet the Challenges of Corona Virus
Statistics coming to light tell us that there will be many more small business closures than deaths from Corona Virus. The loss of one individual is tragic, never mind 100’s or 1000’s from this Pandemic but, with the potential length of the peak of this virus and its ramifications of restrictions on movement will be the death knell for huge numbers of small businesses as cash flow bites and dries up. Read More…..