Dean Coulson B.S.c
Master the Warrior Within
Martial Artist of over 30 years Dean Coulson, created “Master The Warrior Within” to help men learn how to remove fears and express who they really are and give them the tools and resources to thrive in all areas of their life……Read More
Michael Heppell, the author of “How to be Brilliant”; “Five Star Service: How to deliver exceptional customer service”; and The Edge: How the Best Get Better”, among other titles had a runaway start to the launch of the new book. Click the link above to read more.
Executive Chef, Gareth Pugh Opens St Anne’s Bakery Haverthwaite UK, Providing Fine Quality Bakery Products and Outside Catering.
St Anne’s Bakery is finally open to provide professional Bakery and Catering services to local residents of the Haverthwaite Township in South Lakeland Cumbria UK. Read More..
Business Owners across the UK eagerly anticipate the ‘All Clear’ to begin trading again. However, millions of other businesses including competitors will be waiting for the same starting gun to go Bang! How Do These Businesses Differentiate Effectively? Read More
David Birchall, Author and Digital Media Consultant Says, “Gone Is The Normality We Knew: It’s Time To Re-frame and Write The New Norm”
“Paradigm Shifts can be Born Out of Seismic Events! Corona Virus Is Seismic! Isolation and Lock Down gives time to think. Old Norm Gone, opportunity to think about the Norm we lived in, how we can rewrite it. What should the New Normality look like“
Tim Butler FRICS
Author and Chartered Surveyor Tim Butler FRICS Hits Three Amazon Best Seller Lists with “Stoned“ The Essential Pocket Guide to Living In, Maintaining, Renovating and Conserving Old Stone Properties
We Must Step Up to Meet the Challenges of Corona Virus
Statistics coming to light tell us that there will be many more small business closures than deaths from Corona Virus. The loss of one individual is tragic, never mind 100’s or 1000’s from this Pandemic but, with the potential length of the peak of this virus and its ramifications of restrictions on movement will be the death knell for huge numbers of small businesses as cash flow bites and dries up. Read More…..
- Ulverston pub announces it is not closing after two positive Covid-19 cases
- Meet Electricity North West's 19 new Cumbrian apprentices
- Councillors ask for volunteers to form group to decide how funds should be spent
- Our new arrivals into the world
- 'Step Back In Time' with CancerCare
- Kendal post office up for sale
- Revealed: The fines handed out to people who broke lockdown rules in Cumbria
- Wellbeing is priority of new charity aimed at young people of South Cumbria
- Town will see virtual climb of Mount Everest
- Divorce rates soar during coronavirus pandemic
- Kendal landlord says he will fight £1k Covid fine
- HS2: Moving ancient woodland habitat for rail line flawed, ecologists say
- Is the film and TV industry keeping its promise to tackle racism?
- Covid: Tougher restriction begin for millions in England and Wales
- Brexit: Why is fishing a stumbling block in the trade talks?